Regular dental examinations and cleanings are essential for maintaining the health of your teeth and gums. Yes, home care is vitally important, but seeing your Midtown dentist every six to 12 months can save your smile from decay, gum disease, and other harmful oral health conditions.
We understand that many of our patients lead busy lives, and visiting the dentist may be in the back of your mind or last on your to-do list. However, visiting your dentist doesn’t have to be a dreaded chore. At the dental office of Helma Philips, D.D.S., we make every visit to our Midtown dental office convenient and painless for our patients so you can get back to your life without worrying about your smile.
Convenient Dental Exams in Midtown, NYC
Dr. Helma Philips performs thorough dental examinations and teeth cleanings to help patients preserve the beauty and vitality of their smiles. During a dental exam, Dr. Philips will do the following:
- Perform a thorough oral health evaluation by checking the condition of your teeth, gums, tongue, and other oral structures and soft tissues
- Take digital dental x-rays to identify any potential underlying issues
- Screen for oral cancer and look for abnormalities that could put your health at risk
- Review your risk for tooth decay and gum disease
- Remove plaque and tartar from your teeth and gumline
- Clean and polish your teeth so you can leave our office with a fresh and radiant smile
- Create a customized dental treatment plan to mitigate risks and address any dental health concerns
With dental exams and cleanings, Dr. Philips diagnoses and prevents oral health issues from occurring so you can enjoy a strong and attractive smile for a lifetime.
Schedule Your Dental Exam and Cleaning Today
Dr. Philips and our skilled and experienced team provide the highest quality dental care to individuals and families in Manhattan. If you haven’t visited the dentist in a long time, and you’re ready to take charge of your oral health, please call our Manhattan dental office today. Whether you need a exam, cleaning, filling, or dental restoration, we can help you regain your oral health and enhance the quality of your smile.