The only similarity between modern dentures and the old-fashioned variety is that they replace missing teeth. Dental materials used today are vastly improved because they are more aesthetic and allow dentists to create dentures that look natural and fit comfortably.
Dentures That Fit Your Lifestyle
As an active New Yorker, you want dentures that allow you to smile, laugh, and interact confidently with others. Fortunately, the design of dentures available for Manhattan, NY, patients is at a whole new level.
When designing your dentures, your Midtown Manhattan dentist takes the following steps to ensure your dentures look natural and are a pleasure to wear:
- Customize your dentures to enhance your facial features, skin tone, eye, and hair color
- Design prosthetic teeth to mimic the shape and shade of your natural teeth
- Ensure the base of the dentures follows your jaw’s unique contours
- Choose a shade for the base that matches your gum color
- Create try-in dentures to test your dentures’ fit and appearance
- Make adjustments over several appointments to ensure you’re happy with the results
When working with our local NYC lab, we ensure they use only the highest quality materials and customize your prosthetic teeth to our precise specifications. We want you to have complete peace of mind knowing that your dentures are made with superior materials designed for reliable and long-lasting function.
Are You Considering Dentures?
Dr. Helma Philips is committed to providing her Manhattan, NY, patients with an individualized experience and the highest level of dental care. When designing replacement teeth, her commitment to natural-looking dentistry is evident because she wants you to be as proud of your smile as we are of the final results.
If you want to learn more about how our custom-crafted dentures can restore your smile, please call our Madison Avenue dental office to get started.